Its been a week or 2 since I last blogged. I guess lots of things have happened that aren't exciting but I'll tell you about them anyway.
1) I haven't been back to hynotherapy yet because I really didn't have the time or inclination to do it. I think it has something to do with being told you have to do something, even though it was my idea at first, with D*HS giving me the shits with the adoption process I seem to have dug my heels in on this on. Talking about D*HS, I also haven't had the 'possibly' last session with them, Daz had to work the day they were coming so I canceled.
2) Even though Daz was told that if he didn't work on the Sunday we had out meeting with D*HS he would be fired, he got to work after a 2 day break to be fired anyway! Luckily he had already been for an interview on the 2 day break and gotten another job. It just saved him the stress of resigning.
3) That Friday night after I got home from work, dad called to tell me mum needed to go back to the hospital! Yep that's right she is still sick. It came about after a routine check up from last years illness, it appears that the bug that they couldn't find but thought that they had killed, is growing again. Her kidney function went down to 20% so back to the emergency room where they were waiting for her. Its been just over a week and still no end date as yet. She has had that many blood tests, MRI's, x-rays, a colonoscopy but still nothing, no clue. She is even needing potassium now for her heart/kidneys.
4) I went for 2 jobs and didn't get either. It really looked go for one but at the last minute they stopped the process. Remember when I was fired last year. I was stupid and put my manager on as reference. The interviewing company asked why I left and she had no choice but to tell them the truth. That put a stop to everything even though other than that she gave a glowing report. The other job they decided to fill internally, an already trained person.
5) On a good note, I think we are definitely going to do the Thailand donor egg thing. I have some travel brochures that Daz and I have been going through, got some information from Journey Girl and we are starting to save some money. Everyone that we have spoken to about it, family and friends are all for it so here we go.
So we are excited about a new goal, have to finish the other process with D*HS, we aren't going to tell them about our plans of course until they are set in stone.