Sunday, August 11, 2013

Help me make a difference!

A message from Sue Clarke sue@dscustomtoolboxes.com.au.

Hi Friend,

On 1-2 March, 2014, I'll be participating in a very special event called The Weekend to End Women's Cancers™ benefiting the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
 
 
I'll walk approximately 60 kilometres in two days with thousands of other women and men. The proceeds will support breast and gynaecologic cancers research, treatment, and services.
 
 
I've committed to raising at least $2,000. So I need your help. Please help me by making a donation of $50 or whatever you can spare? Use the link at the bottom of this email to visit my site and make an online donation to support me. Please keep in mind how far I'm walking - and how hard I'll have to train.
 
 
I'm walking so far to do something bold about all women's cancers. I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure with me - by supporting me in my fundraising efforts.
 
 
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
 
Sincerely,
Sue Clarke

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://cfwau.convio.net/site/TR?px=1025079&pg=personal&fr_id=1090&et=o_um1YH1OdXIdKNMU4WLrw&s_tafId=1613

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://cfwau.convio.net/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=5edcc7ddc9f6a1c80ba0369d4f9863002e32159308efea88f3f594277c13b2c8

No comments: