Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A walking we will go

So I'm on the later than early shifts, not the late late but the later than early. I really like my early shifts as I get to do more at night time, not to mention that the Biggest Loser is on at 7pm and I miss it for a WHOLE week! But got home about 8pm last night and Dazza had a visitor, but with our new found committment, off we went for a walk, took about an hour, to the supermarket to get milk, cat food and pita chips for me (naughty, ate the lot about 422cal) and back again but it does us all good I think. The only problem was that I had to carry all of the stuff back and for over a KM it starts to get a bit heavy. but you know what, when we got back I realised I already had cat food and probably enough milk to do us for another day. Oh well, we still needed the walk.
Little Miss Becky and Molly had their new pick and red harness's on, how cute. I will have to get a photo tonight.

No comments: