- We will be starting with a blood test and ultrasound to check my ovaries and lining (possibly here in Australia or in the States) on the 26th August
- then if we aren't already in the States we will fly over and go to the clinic on the 31st August - on this day we have our first shot of Delestrogen injection
- on the 3rd Sept next Delestrogen shot
- 7th Sept next appointment with the doctor/clinic, another shot of Delestrogen
- 10th Sept - Delestrogen shot
- 14th Sept - Delestrogen shot
- 16th add 1cc Progesterone shot
- 17th 2cc Progesterone daily and Delestrogen
- 18/19/20th 2cc Progesterone
- 21st Delestrogen and TRANSFER -back to hotel and rest for 2 days
- 30th Sept first PREGNANCY TEST
- 4th Oct second PREGNANCY TEST
Daily I am taking Pregnancy Platinum vitamins and Folic Acid supplements
Our clinics web pages has success rates based on the egg donors age, since our egg donor was under 35 at the time of conception of the embryos, their success rate is 48%. I hoping that this will be a good vibe for us, especially with all that has happened this week with everything falling into place.
I am really excited to receive 'the husbands' passport early this week and then our international drivers licenses, next to apply for our Visa waiver (have to wait for the other passport).We are on our way babies, only 4 and a bit months left before we fly out to meet you.....