Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm over it already

What's it been? A week since new year's............. I know I didn't make any resolution but come on, I have been treating myself better this week, better than before, omelette's for lunch, fruit cut up, good portion control for dinner but I seem to be getting bigger!

What's the deal? Maybe this 'being nice to one's self" isn't the right way to go.

I can hear you all now, keep it up Sue, you can do it, soon it will make a difference. Well soon isn't good enough, I want it now, just a little at least. I want it to reflect on the scales, even just a few hundred grams missing, please sir, can't I have some more............................

On another note, I have decided to not wait for the local council to employ me, I'm branching out, I'm going to apply at Centr*link. Surely if there are 40 positions up for grabs, I can get me one of those. The pay is good and you get a RDO a month. Its in a call centre again but the pay is say $6000 to 16000 better than the pay I have now per annum and I get a RDO, the hours of the centre are better than were I am and 15.4% super and I get an RDO. See how I am harping on the RDO, haven't had me one of those for such a long time, its fantastic that a call centre would even have them. Oh better still, paid adoption leave for 12 weeks. Bliss. I have submitted my application on Thursday, the app's close on Monday but I got a call on Friday morning for the phone interview, so just have to wait for the call to go to the assessment centre for 3 hours where a panel interview will be conducted. If I'm successful, I will commence on the 9th of Feb. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Good luck Sue. I really hope you get one of the jobs.

btw Sue I ate really well last week and didn't notice much difference at all. I am hoping if I like last week with this week hopefully the weight will come down...

Kek said...

How did the job quest go, Sue?

I have my fingers crossed for you for all your goals!