Saturday, July 17, 2010

We got our call

Relax, its not a call about a baby up for adoption that just happened to come up and we were perfect for or anything.

The Doctor from the US called. A little late but none the less he called.

We have sketched out a plan for the future embryo transfer which is great. I will see my Australian doctor on the 27th of this month to see what he thinks and then she's apples.

We were thinking of doing half here and half in the States but the US doctor thinks that if we were going to stay in the States for a holiday anyway, we might as well do it all in the States, that way he has better control of the situation. Anyone live in/around Thousand Oaks, CA, who would like 2 Aussie for a months holiday??? Best I start investigating more rigorously the accommodation situation overthere.

Its all so exciting now, you can really see the start of a beautiful relationship happening with me and the Unites States of America.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh! How exciting for you two!!! I wish I had a place to offer up, but I don't even know where Thousand Oaks is.

I hope things go well with your doctor on the 27th!

Chelle said...

That's great news! The ball is rolling, and you are even closer to being a mama. :D

Sorry I don't live in Cali. Otherwise we would totally meet up to hang out, eat, and shop.

I can't wait to hear how things go.

twondra said...

Yay! How exciting for you!!! So happy for you!!!