Saturday, March 22, 2008

Need to stop complaining and just DO

I really need to lose some weight because of my continuing back pain, the results of the CT scan showed that I have issues with my L4, L5 and S1.

These are causing me a great deal of pain and I can only imagine how bad it will become if I fall pregnant. So off to the pool for me and walking the streets to get this weight off. I'm not looking forward to the amount of pain I will suffer before it gets any better with the exercise but I feel like I'm in a catch 22. Either do it and lose weight, causing pain or continue to have the pain and do nothing????? What to do???? Well I can tell you I have brought myself a nose clip to hopefully help with my swimming fear of not being able to breath while swimming. Which is funny really as I am going to be wearing it to stop the water coming in up my nose but it stops me from breathing through it too. LOL Anyway, my 13 year old niece told me she can teach me how to swim properly. That should be fun to watch, NOT. Might even be able to get some photo's.

No comments: