Saturday, August 07, 2010

Brought me a new book

That's right, got me a new book to read after reading Kristy's posts.

I brought off EBay Changing Habits Changing Lives, I have only read chapter 1 (I'm a slow reader) but I like the way she started the book about when we were younger how we used to eat at school and on the way home from school at the fish and chip shop (God who didn't do that?) and how we didn't seem to have such weight problems back then to what we have now.

I makes me think she may have a point here and maybe what she has got to say will make some difference to me. So what have I got to lose except for the $17.95 I paid for the book, well nothing I hear you all say, oh and any extra excess weight maybe. But I think it will take more than a book to move that. Which is where the trusty tready comes into play ;)

Keep smiling people
xoxo

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Great to hear you bought the book Sue. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did/do. It is a work in progress for me...

Jennifer Nini said...

Great to read your embarking on a get fit healthy eating journey - let me know how it all pans out.. I guess its just a matter of taking each day as it comes but I'm sure you'll get there!! And don't forget to reward yourself every now and then..

Debstar said...

Well actually, I never hit the fish and chip shop. Never had the money and never liked chips that much.

Hope the book works for you