Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just can't take a trick

So since my last post, there have been some changes to the group, the weird guy never came back on Monday. They told everyone that he decided to go another way, but we all believe he was pushed. Either way the team has really come together.

I started to get sick on Monday night and by yesterday I thought I was going to die through the night. My chest was so heavy and I felt like I had indigestion. I even got up to have Milanta. I actually think it is something like the flu, I was going to go to the doctors last night but couldn't get in till 8.30pm, well I was in bed by 6.45pm. So I have decided to stay home today and go to the doctors this morning. The only problem being is that I either have to walk to the clinic or catch a bus as Dazza has the car for work! Not really in the mood for walking the distance or catching public transport but I do need to get to the doctors today. I woke at 1am this morning with a temp of 38.4, wasn't sure if it was a high temp or not and I am really crap at searching on the internet but all I knew was that I felt like I was being cooked from the inside out. Its gone down now to about 37.9 so hopefully its on the down side. The couching though, boy, lucky I'm not a smoker, I don't know how they can have a hacking couch for most of their life, and I only have it when I'm sick and even then its to much to handle.

So thats it for me, not much other than that going on. Hope everyone is having a great week and I'll try and read everyones blogs.

3 comments:

Kek said...

Sue, 38.4 IS a high temperature. Even 37.9 is above normal and enough to make you feel really lousy. :(

Seems there are some horrible bugs going round at the moment - hope yours passes quickly!

Debstar said...

Bummer Sue. Hope you get well soon.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are sick Sue. I hope you feel better soon.