Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for the comments on the running and the links. I also let my fingers do the walking last night on the internet and came up with the C25K - Couch to 5k it even has a podcast of a guy telling you when to run and when to walk, so have downloaded to my ipod shuffle week one and I'll be off and running hopefully shortly. Dazza even piped in to say that I had better get him an ipod so that he can do it too! I may have my running partner after all. Although I know that won't last. I also keep having a recurring dream that I am weighed and I am at 66.1kg. One where I am weighing myself and another where I am on a ride and it goes through a weigh bridge of sorts, similar to those you pass on the highway for speed. hey maybe its my mind putting it out to the universe that I am that size and its going to bring it to me, I read that in The Secret the other day and thought, what a crock of sh*t, but maybe my mind has taken over................

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Sorry I forgot about the couch to 5k run. I know a lot of people have mentioned this and have got really good results especially with the free podcast. I never tried myself, but wish I had heard of it back then :)

Kek said...

It's a good program, Sue. Persevere and you'll get there.

Hey, you should come and do the Mothers Day Classic - you don't have to walk the entire thing, you can walk/jog it, lots of people do.