Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ok, so I will elaborate for you

The scene is set at work in a call centre ........................ the phones are quiet, its a Queensland public holiday in Queensland Metro ...................... the team leaders have all gone for a half day meeting and Sue decides to ask if anyone would do the walk?

So I sent out a team email, of course I got some snide remarks about ............ can we smoke on the walk? .................... can we drink alcohol instead of water in our bottles? ................. can someone roll me on a beer barrel? ............... the usual smart arse remarks, so the emails started to come back with a few Yes's, mostly No's. Once I told them that there was an entry fee' a lot more No's but still in the end, we ended up with 8 coming to the walk. I have entered our team name - Dukes of Hazzard, we will be dressing in theme - cowboys, our resident gay guy as Daisy, as you would. We are only doing the 5.5km walk, thought it a bit much to get them to do anymore, actually do think that all of the Yes's would turn to No's.

From tomorrow they can do their online entry under our team name. I think it will be so funny on the day and can just about guarantee that there will be a few hang overs on the day before the walk even begins :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That sounds fantastic and like a lot of fun, you will all have a ball Sue