Saturday, August 30, 2008

Something I learnt this week

I need at least 9 1/2 hours sleep a night to function during the day!

When you consider that I go to bed at 8.30pm on a normal day and sleep for 9 1/2 to 10 hours, that's not allot of time in between for work, cleaning, eating and exercising. When did my body clock decide that I need this much sleep? I don't remember the switch changing only the sluggishness that left after the first 10 hour sleep.

Am I getting OLD?

Maybe that's it, I'm going to be 40 in a few months, but don't they say that 40 is the new 30?

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Thats strange Sue as I think I had heard that you need less sleep the older you get, but I Know I need at least 8 hrs each night, sometimes more if I increase my exercise load.

Kek said...

Hey, I'm heading for 50 and I get by on 8, struggle on 6-7 and LOVE having 9-10 when I can.

It can depend on how good your sleep quality is, too.

ms_attitude said...

I'm 42... heading for 43 later this year... and I do well on 7.5 hours... on the dot ;-)