Sunday, July 12, 2009

no photog genious but here's some photo's

I can't get these things in order so here's some photo's of the changes. You'll notice the door frames and doors have been painted through out the whole house. That was a pain. Not to mention all of the walls, they were originally in suede effect, a different colour in every room, on every wall which needed to be undercoated before being painted in new colour. We have painted the kitchen cupboards but are not yet finished with the kitchen. We have also tiled the floors in the kitchen, entry, laundry and bathrooms and toilet. And we have removed a wall between the lounge and the kitchen making it more open living. Friday I also got a new front loading washing machine, Daz and my dad went and got it. It may not have been what I would have picked but am happy to be able to wash my clothes again. We also recently got a new hot water system, the new Heat pump. Once I get a current invoice for the power I will let you know if the expense is worth it.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow your kitchen looks fantastic in the after photo. If you just repainted it, you can't tell. It looks new.

How does it feel to be doing everything up? Are you happy with the results?

Chelle said...

It all looks incredible. It looks like a lot of hard work, but all that matters is if you find it worth it in the end, which I am sure you will. Nice job!

Kek said...

Looks fabulous, Sue. I know how much hard work that would have taken - we've done renos. Ugh.

Congrats on moving up with the adoption process too... I have my fingers crossed for you!