Saturday, July 04, 2009

..........................................................

Well, its coming to an end.

The waiting that is. DHS has made contact and next weekend they will be attending the newly improved 'Our House'. Our first assessment meeting will happen next Saturday. I'm of course nervous, always am when we have visitors, especially someone who could make or break our application.

I'm worried about the dogs and what they will think about them and about the snakes that are in the lounge at the moment.

The fact the Daz doesn't have a job at the moment isn't great either but good practice for us living on 1 wage.

Other than that, we really haven't done much, haven't gone anywhere exciting, done anything exciting, just work no play, makes me a dull chick :(

Once I have finally cleaned up I will post some photo's of our painted kitchen and our tiled floor and some odd other photo's maybe.

catch ya later

No comments: