Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Counsellor

Well I heard from the counsellor today. It appears that I couldn't pick someone to use but the government department could, the person of course they choose is not registered on a health insurance #*frustrating*# How can that be, if you are using a reputable counsellor surely she should be registered!

So on Thursday I will be seeing her at the government department which of course has also moved so will have to travel further and apparently there is no parking there so have to find some up back streets. It just keeps getting better, I'll probably end up with a parking fine or something

3 comments:

Chelle said...

That totally stinks. I am sorry you are having such a rough time. I hope it gets better soon.

twondra said...

I'm sorry. Keep us posted!

Chelle said...

I left you a little award on my blog, if you're interested. I hope it cheers you up and gives you something fun to think about. :)