Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mum's home

So glad to be able to say 'mum's home'

Mum was released today from hospital and to say she was ready is an understatement. She actually got up at 5.30am and got herself dressed and waited all day for the doctors to come around and release, just had to wait for one more test before they would release her. But let me tell you, if they hadn't let her go home, I hate to think what would have happened .................. to them!

Also we went to see DHS tonight. I will go and see a hypnotherapist just to amuse them, I told them that I don't believe that there is anything wrong with me but then keep on refusing to believe me. It will help me with my fears and also losing weight so why not.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Soooo glad she's home! I'm so happy for you!!