Saturday, May 08, 2010

My name is Sue and its been 3 months since my last post.............

Nothing has changed here, still waiting on D*HS to finish there dam report and waiting for panel. Just when I thought it was over I was caught in a white lie about how many times I had seen the hypnotherapist :( Had to go back and see her again and will again in another week but hopefully that will satisfy them although beginning to think that nothing with satisfy them at D*HS.

I have been very close to calling an end to the process many times but am reminded my Daz that we are so close to the end that we might as well continue.

In the mean time we have been working on doing some 'outside' projects in the yard and the front of the house. Once they are complete I will try and post some pictures.

No comments: