Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thanks

You gals make me laugh with your comments, so its not just me with the mental attack? I got up this morning ignoring the crap feeling, ready to get on with the day, until it hit me again. You know I'm talking about the diarrhoea, I believe that it thought, well if you ain't thinking I'll have to show you instead! I have bit the bullet when calling work this morning and told them I want to go back to service instead of staying in sales. My team manager will talk to the sales manager and request this for me, going from her thoughts it will work out ok.

I told my mum today about the anti-depressants and no sooner did I arrive back home than my brother called to check on me. It seems that he had called her just after I left there today and she told him that I was down, not sure if she told him that I was on the meds but I thought, boy that's quick.

So now I'm waiting a call from my team manager to let me know what happened before I nick down to mum and dads again, its dad's 72nd birthday today. Keep your fingers crossed for me to not only go to service but that I get a good team manager.

1 comment:

Kek said...

Hope it all works out for you, Sue. Making yourself sick and crazy over work just isn't worth it. Believe me, I've been there!

At least it's something you have some control over.