Sunday, October 14, 2007

Not much to tell

So there isn't really that much to tell at the moment, day by day, is all I'm doing.

I think I may have told you this already but my friend Cath is pregnant and is about 12 weeks now. Cath is due to deliver on 28th April 2008 which is also my mums birthday. I think I will put a ticker on my page to count her down. This is the count down that we have been waiting for for about 7 years now I think its been. So we are all really excited for her. She is still cautious of course but my finger and toes are crossed.

I'm going to get back into walking more as I am going to be TTC again in the near future so keep your fingers crossed for me.


--------------------

So after saying I was going to walk more, that's exactly what I did. I took both of my puppies for a long stroll. When we got back they were a bit puffed out poor darlings.

I also mowed both front and back lawns today.

I have packed my lunch for tomorrow which consists of a yoghurt, fruit salad (home made) vita weats, cottage cheese, sliced tomato and a ham/cheese sanga on multigrain bread, oh and my fruit box drink. Surely I won't need to pick at unhealthy foods with all of that in my bag.

No comments: