Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh My God!

I just don't know what's going on. I am so hungry of late. I can't get enough food. I am bringing my lurch to work everyday but by morning tea, boy, I could eat the leg off a table. This is what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast - 2 crumpets with butter, 2 coffees, Up & Go (on the train)

Morning tea - Snickers and halve a pack of Cheese Balls ( of which I had to force myself to be sick because it was too much for my system to take and I felt really ill)

Lunch - 2 ham and pickle sandwiches, fruit box drink

Dinner - Home made spaghetti with meat sauce



Popcorn made with butter and oil and salt with coke and started on the bag of chicken chips in the cupboard brought for Darren!

So today's has continued in the same direction, although I must admit that my size 14 pants still fit and probably fit me better than when I actually brought them about 2 months ago.

1 comment:

Kek said...

Sue, it's probably got a lot to do with the food choices you're making. Crumpets, cheese balls, Snickers...all highly processed, high-GI carbs. Your blood sugar levels are peaking and crashing all over the place and causing you to look for more junky food.

Making yourself vomit is not good...but you know that. :(

Try having some high-fibre foods to keep you more satisfied - some fruit with breakfast, wholegrain bread and salad in your ham and pickle sandwich. Skip the fruit juice and have fruit. Add lots of vegies to your spag bol, and a salad on the side. And keep up your water intake.

Bingeing like this is going to make you miserable.... Before you eat, stop and ask yourself if you're really hungry, or if you're just eating to avoid dealing with some negative feeling.

Sometimes it's really tough to eat healthy food in sensible quantities.