Saturday, May 17, 2008

Not much

Josh its been a week since I last posted. I haven't really been doing that much. Dazza's gone back to night shift so I'm all alone at night except of course for my fur babies, 3 dogs and 2 cats. He seems to have gotten away with having to do any chores that we had him doing like feeding the dogs, since I'm the one up in the morning to feed them unless I want them feed at lunch time and of course he's at work when they need to be feed at night! Anyway, won't dwell on that, not since I now have TWO weeks off work. YAY. Not really doing that much but do have finally our Training Days for Infant Adoption. It's only taken about 10 months to come around! I will also be having our back fence replaced and my hot water system repaired. Only had that leak for a bout 2.5 years. It's time to be fixed when you off peak usage is higher than you peak usage on your electricity bill. You would think I would have known to fix that a long time ago since I work for the electricity company but I had better things to spend my money on, like electricity bills. Actually may have to get my fridge door seals fixed to, must make a note to call them.

Exercise, well none existent, since Dazza is doing the night shift, I get him up to take me to the station (that's the only time I see him in a day) and then as its dark when I get back to my suburb and you know I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to walking in the dark, I take the bus home. So over these next 2 weeks will have to get my butt into gear, at least with getting to the local gym and maybe doing some cardio classes.

No comments: