Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update

Well, don't know how it happened but Dazza tells me that his mate Dave will be over on Saturday morning to finish off the plastering. Thanks Kek for your 'tip' by the way :)

I have also just recently found in the Trading Post some tiles for sale, 30 boxes actually, which will do my 35m2 at the bargain price of $300, loving this, now I just have to lay them and yes, this is a task I will be doing once again. I have made a start on the painting today, well I started to do the tops and bottoms in the hall way, its going to be a big job to do by myself but hell it will be worth it in the end. Have to make a start since we have started our adoption training and DHS will be stopping by to check on our home and do our assessment in the near future.

1 comment:

Kek said...

Painting I can do. Plastering, tiling (except for very small areas).... THOSE I leave to the experts.

I'm sure DHS won't be judging you on how "home beautiful" your house looks. As long as it's clean and tidy and has, like ...chairs and stuff.

Laughed my butt off at your "panic walk" stats. :o)