Saturday, November 21, 2009

ANGRY

I'm just so angry.

A few weeks ago I found out from my mother in the middle of Spotlight that my nephews girlfriend is pregnant again.

This will make number 3 for them.

My nephew isn't even 21 yet.

Anyway, all was fine until I recently, yesterday actually, saw that she had announced on Facebook that:

'after her 1st ultrasound she was pleased to announce to the world that she is 11 weeks pregnant'.

I don't know why this made me angry, it just did. Maybe its the 'its not fair' happening again.

The funny thing was that same morning I said to Dazza, maybe we should offer nephew and girlfriend money to have a baby for us. Dazza, didn't know how that would work, I seemed to have it all worked out. We would just have them terminate their parental rights to the child.

I think this is illegal in this country to do but I can fantasise can't I?

My justification is that they are having their 3rd child on welfare, just like the other 2, they had their first because of the baby bonus, back then $3000, the 2nd I'm not sure if it was for the baby bonus but now the baby bonus is even more but handed out over a longer period.

Surely if I offered $10,000 or even $20,000 I was wondering if they would jump at the chance............. they could have another child later.................

I guess that she announced it on Facebook, now I feel like my plan has fallen through, even though it was only in my head.

But it could work................

3 comments:

twondra said...

Wow. I'm so sorry. You're right...it's not fair. I wish things were easier for you. (((HUGS)))

Trace said...

No, it's not fair. I'm so so sorry.

La La said...

Sending you ((hugs))

Hang in there hun.