Sunday, October 26, 2008

Clothes

Yesterday I bit the bullet and placed some clothes on lay by, what's wrong with that you might say, well I had to come to terms with buying size 18.

This is not something I can do easily. I have been wearing my clothes that I have at the moment so long that they are starting to fall off me and that's not in the good way. The stitching is wearing thin, I have track pants that I have had since before my brother in-law passed which is over 5 years ago now and I am still wearing them. They have serviced their time and should have been gone a long time ago but I couldn't bring myself to except that I needed size 18.

I went through this when I had to stop shopping in Sussan's because I had to go from a 14 to 16, but now this is ridiculous. However I did try on some clothes and placed them on lay by, mainly because I feel like a bag lady whenever I'm out in the street!

No comments: