Friday, November 21, 2008

craziness

Well its 5am here and I've been up since 3.30am! Hence the title of craziness.

I get my results this morning from the hospital for the 'breast thing', I'm sure it's nothing.

I have decided not to be in denial any longer.

I am turning 40.

That now means I have to grow up and have mammograms and pap smears yearly not just every time the doctor catches me in a lie about when the last one was.

I have also decided that I will not hide the fact that I will be having a birthday on the 10th and instead have a dam party to even celebrate the fact.

It won't be a big shindig but just family and close friends as a Bistro, they have packages for birthdays so its all you can eat of everything you could imagine for like $27.95 each and they even decorate your tables with flowers/balloons and have a birthday cake made for you.

Although I stopped at the decorations that actually said 40, but again I may throw caution to the wind and allow that too.

Well off to the tv to watch some pay tv and see if the Young and The Restless is on.

1 comment:

twondra said...

I hope the results come back okay! I'm thinking of you!!