Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Me, crazy?

That would be a big fat YES!

Well yesterday I had a brain wave when I missed the train (I walked to the station). The brain wave? What if I rode my bike to the station? This is where the crazy comes in. I txt Daz and ask him to shower some love on my bike. Really it needs a complete overhaul however even then I think its too far gone. Well besides from Daz laughing his arse off at the thought of me riding a bike let alone ride to the station and back got my juices flowing.

By the time I got home Daz told me it was all over for the red bike he brought me about 5 years ago ( and I had only ridden maybe 4 times) but he had been to the bike shop and could get one really cheap. So low and behold, off we trek to the shop and I came home with this............
So today is my first day of riding to the station. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Looks like a nice bike, let us know how you go. You should be fine riding to the station. Good fun too!