Thursday, November 04, 2010

getting serious

Today I feel like a truck has hit me and I am hoping that its not just because I jumped on the treadmill last night because that would show just how unfit I actually am. Although I have been exhausted allot lately it could be something coming on. But as I decided to stay home and rest it up, I thought I would really give the food a good write up for today.

Breakfast consisted of a cup of coffee, half a bottle of water, 2 weet-bix that have been in my cupboard for a lonnnnggggg time, so hope that doesn't come back to haunt me later, with 1 cup of skim milk, so far this is 392 calories.

I was going to have a bowl of my homemade minestrone soup but lunch came and went. Although I was a bit picky about an hour before lunch so made 2 boiled eggs blitzed and on a piece of toast. Since then I haven't felt like eating at all. Which now takes my calories in to 596 with a remaining 1065 to go.

I have also broken out my resistance tube for some exercise except I can't even remember what I was supposed to do with it so have had to watch a few youtube vid's to just get an idea.

No comments: