Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday food and FLUID

Todays fluid intake was huge and still going. Before 'the husband' tipped out the jug of water I had been measuring I was at 3.8 litres and opened a can of Pepsi Max for another 375ml so that takes me over 4.2 litres (142 oz) today and with this throat, there will be more to come that's for sure. Food has gone over slightly today, but I think I can make that up over the next couple of days. I haven't felt up to exercising today so will give it a miss but make that up also over the next few days. I hope everyone else on the challenge had a great day and those not on the challenge as well.

Breakfast Calories


Generic - Coffee With Skim Milk and Sugar, 18 to 8 oz 90



Tomato - Raw, Red, 4 slices 44



Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 2 large 185



319



Lunch
Generic - Coffee With Skim Milk and Sugar, 6 to 8 oz 30



Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup - Pho, 1 Bowl 367




397



Dinner
Woolworths (Aus) - Beef Sausages With Herb and Garlic, 2 Sausages (170g) 445



Generic - Baked Potato - Jacket Potato W/ Skin, 1 medium (173 g) 280



Veg - Frozens Peas, 2/3 cup 70



No Name (Superstore) - Whole Kernal Corn, 1/2 cup 80



Butter - Salted, 1.5 tbsp 153




1,028





1,744






Here's a picture of my sandstone monk from our front garden
















No comments: