Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 4 of the Klein

Friday 17/9/10

So today started off better, I actually woke a bit earlier than normal, I've been wanting to get up at least half an hour earlier so that I can get on the treadmill but I seemed to be very sluggish of late, but this morning I seemed to wake allot easier, I wonder if its the diet and exercise?

  • Coffee = 54 calories
  • 2 egg omelette, which I only ate half = 66 calories
  • coffee = 54 calories
  • wrap = 122 calories
  • 2 spoonfuls of chili con carne = 76 calories
  • lettuce = 5 calories
  • tomato = 3 calories
  • black tea = 0 calories
  • herbal tea = 0 calories
  • 200 grams watermelon = 52 calories
  • coffee = 54 calories
  • 1/2 a large banana = 60 calories
  • 6" turkey subway = 380 calories (may be over estimating here)
  • 1 can Pepsi Max = 0 calories
  • Total = 926 calories
Worked 11 hours today so no exercise for me tonight, just finishing my drink and heading to bed in about 30 minutes to read a little, new book Eat Pray Love.

No comments: