Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day 1 - Part 2

OK, food today was not correct, I'm sorry, I wasn't able to control myself, this is for me not others to bash me or whatever. To be totally honest I did post that I was hungry at 10.53am and it wasn't even lunch time yet. I am disgusted with myself that I couldn't hold out for 1 more hour, I had great intentions of being good, however after posting I walked past the pantry and it called me, it handed me the box of BBQ Shapes, I ate them. I haven't eaten anything since, I thought I had enough calories for lunch and snacks in that box.

I have picked myself back up though, no point killing the rest of the day. I have created the salad bowl, chopped my carrots to boil, boiled the rice and the steak is still defrosting. I will go visit mum first then come home and cook the rest of dinner, then prepare for tomorrow's day at work, make sure there is not an ugly post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kelly! said...

Hello sue,
thanks for your support! And i will head over to that blog and see what's up with these challenges but do you know if there's a personal way to contact this allan? also, I'm so excited to see you're from australia one of my best friends lives in Adelaide!