Monday, January 03, 2011

Realisation

I this morning had a realisation (is that even a word?)

I have read some blogs (like my friend not foe Allan's) who talk about people who have been blogging for years about weight loss and not actually lost any weight.

That's me.

We moved into this house some 8-9 years ago, I met Kek online on a blog, she is now a personal trainer, she lost allot of weight and helped me too. I now realise I weigh more now than I did back then. I got to something like 83 kilos (182 lbs) but now am at 201\202 lbs (91.4/91.8 kilos).

I am a lonely person, maybe I do blog for friendship, I don't think that is that bad, but people who are on a journey whether is be for weight loss or something else (like I also am on a journey to have a baby) must get so frustrated by someone like me, the lack of achievement, not getting anywhere except peddling on the same spot, trying to tell everyone (and myself) that I have peddled for miles.

I want to change my realisation, I will change my realisation. TODAY. (except for this heel split which is killing me)

Once I receive my package from Allan for the new challenge, I will give it my all, to say I have done it, accomplished it, whether it works for me or not, I will have finished something I have started.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys actively trying to have a baby now? Or waiting for some weight loss goal?

B and I plan to start trying in late July, provided I am at a healthier weight and the stress of the wedding isn't making life difficult for anyone here.

Give it your all! You can do it!

Sue said...

We can't naturally have children, we have received a beautiful gift from a follow blogger of embryo donation which we will be traveling to the US for in approx July/August 2011.

Lanie said...

I think most people have a much higher tolerance for imperfection. Sometimes it's nice to see that other people struggle too.

I never thought of your paticular blog as weight-loss focused, although I do realize that it's been part of your life. So please don't be too critical of yourself about being one of "those people." I don't think most of us think you taht way. :)

I know I've said this before, but that's AMAZING that somebody is donating an embryo for you. Simply beautiful :)

Polar's Mom said...

No, I can say I am personally not tired or annoyed of you not losing weight. Rather I think about if I had all the stuff going on in my life that you do what a huge house I would be-probably closer to 300 pounds. I'm glad you want to put forth your best effort, because I want you to be happy, and I know it will be a huge relief off your shoulders.

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You have some amazing things going on in 2011. Don't be so hard on yourself. :)

Chelle said...

I don't think you should beat yourself up just yet. Read over your posts from the last few months alone. It's no wonder you aren't losing weight. Being stressed helps you GAIN, no lose. And girl, you have been under a mountain of stress. I bet your shoulders are rock hard from all of the knots and tension you must be carrying.

For what its worth, I've been trying to lose weight too, and my scale just keeps going up as well. I totally know your frustration there. Best wishes on the challenge. I hope you see some great results!

Kristy said...

I am still the same weight Sue too, even after all these years, but I don't feel like I am the same person... I feel in a better place. I feel like I actually love myself 90% of the time now. I also enjoy exercising. I still want to lose weight, and when I cut out sugar as I am doing this year, I know that I will.

After all these years of blogging do you still feel in the same spot Sue?

Sue said...

I do Kristy, I feel if not maybe a bit behind where I started .....