So what is it I now have to do you may ask??? Of course there will be nominations and of course the speech which includes telling some facts about ME, as well as the formalities of the rules
- Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award - tick
- Share 7 things about yourself - tick
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can) - tick
- Contact the bloggers and tell them they WON!
So about me .........
- I never eat mushrooms, NEVER, I don't like the taste, smell or texture, I also lie and tell wait staff I am allergic as does my family and husband.
- I will do anything, and I mean anything for family, I once nearly quit my job to help my sister in-law cope after losing my brother in-law. (lucky I didn't, she doesn't talk to us anymore anyways)
- I am a talker, even when I more to another job and think that I will keep my personal life to me, NOPE, can't do, the whole workforce know about my personal problems ;
- Even though I'm married, I haven't had sex in like FOREVER. Poor 'husband', because of the infertility problems, I can't see the point of it......... sad I know, for 'the husband' anyway
- I had/have a fear of driving in the rain, wind, bending roads, hills, the list goes on, but I can now drive some of them
- I am really excited about visiting the US and having my infertility treatment and coming home knocked up
- I worry that I will end up destitute
Now to nominate my bloggers
Kelly of PoundsforLife
Pam of Plump Nonfiction
Kelly of Life in the Fat Lane
Renea of Renea's Skinny Love
Allan of Almost Gastric Bypass
Sueellen of Trying to Lose