Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tomorrow is the beginning, well sort of


I have finally finished putting together my plan of attack for exercise, so tomorrow or today with the walking, is the first day of my 6 week exercise plan. I have emailed Sportz Blitz for my starting measurements coz silly me didn't write them down for my own use, duurrr. So at least for the 6 weeks I will have something to compare to. Once I have received the info back, if ever I will make myself accountable and post them on this blog and update weekly. However not my weight as I have had the battery taken from the scales to help me with my complusive disorder of constantly weighing myself. Being the nice person that I am, yes I am too, I have given the same plan to two others at my work. Should be interesting to see how folds and who comes up with the quickest excuse not to do it :-)

No comments: