Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Update on exercise for today

Today is day 2 of my six week plan. I have completed the following exercises:
3 x 12 reps @ 2.5kg Stationary Lunges
3 x 12 reps @ 2.5kg Fit-ball Squats
3 x 12 reps @ 2.5kg Bent-over Barbell Row
3 x 12 reps @ 2.5kg Bicep Curls
3 x 12 reps @ 2.5kg Military Press
3 x 12 reps @ 2.5kg Kickbacks
1 x 12 reps Girl Pushups :-(

Have to work harder on drinkin my water and eating, especially when home as I lose track of time and next thing you know its dinner time and I haven't eaten all day but drank a whole bucket of coffee!

Well my dinner has arrives, Dazza went to Subway so off to eat something that Kek would kick my but for, Chicken Parma on a Subway roll. At least the roll is Honey and Oat.

1 comment:

Kek said...

You're eating WHAT?

Hmm.