Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I can feel my stomach muscles

So after my trip to the gym yesterday I can actually feel my stomach muscles. Which is quite amazing considering that only about 10 minutes of the class included crunches and the rest step aerobics.

I didn't make it to the gym today but did take Demolition Dog for a walk and a throw of the frisbee. Actually I didn't take the frisbee but found something to improvise with. Not that Molly noticed it wasn't her normal frisbee and enjoyed the 1 on 1 time.

For those following the Dazza saga with his old job, well I had a disagreement with his previous employer today, he claims that Dazza is telling only lies............... mmmm what do we have to gain from that, what do they have to lose???? So I have forwarded the letters as previously advised to Work Cover and AMWU (union), we may not get any funds out of it but at least we have made it better for the employees still there and the one to come in the future.

No comments: