Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Keeping a low profile

The 'Work Cover Police' are here......... I'm keeping a low profile. I tell you its just like that too, there are actually 2 here and I thought they were undercover cops. The investigate the claim completely and it could even end up in court. oops, wonder if they think they did something wrong now????

===============================

This morning thought I would put the 40/10 plan into action for my cardio workout and ended up changing to the 40/40 plan and when I thought I could do it no longer or I would hurl, it went to the 40/20 plan. All in all I think it went well, works well into my BFL thinking as well as I only did it for 20 minutes but I could definitely feel it. Its funny because I thought yesterday when I have to modify my exercises for my lower body because I did it at home instead of the gym, that I hadn't really worked my hamstrings but they are sore this morning, not overbearing, but I can feel them. That actually makes me feel happy. So tomorrow morning back to the gym to do upper body or I might just do it at home. I also want to go to the beauty/torture parlour tomorrow too, so will see how we go.

So today is another day, hope to continue on my winning streak at work with my sales, 5 cross sales yesterday, not to bad I think although they weren't ones I had to work for really, feel I might have cheated the system a bit there but as my Team Manager says 'you still got them, your too hard on yourself' so I will take them in my stride.

2 comments:

ms_attitude said...

Good to hear you're back on track and focussed - and getting more sales to boot! Yay :-)

Caroline

Drea said...

Sue whats a cross sale??

Your doing great cardio...go Sue!

Interviews...yuk! Sounds like your brain short circuited too! You'll be fine, apparently we all do better than we think we do (??)
:o)