Monday, July 02, 2007

mmmmmm I'm back again........

Well got myself all worked out for the rest of the week for my meal break at work since I am doing 1-9 this week. I arrived at work a little early so that I could catch up on being off last Thursday and Friday to find that I actually had today off. OK, so I didn't know, I looked a little silly turning up when not needing to :( however I was quite happy to come back home. I still have all of my food prepared for the week and am feeling the effects of getting up early to go to the gym. So may have to lie my head on a pillow soon. First I must take Demolition Dog out to play some frisbee. I really want to take her with me on the bike but scared she will possibly kill me. Tried to talk Dazza into doing it instead but he would prefer to buy a new skate board to take her as he can then jump off if need be.

Thanks Kristy for dropping by and giving me some encouragement.
Also a thank you to Liz and Kerryn for doing the same. Kerryn its funny that I didn't jump straight into my favorite food group, licorice and popcorn but have been behaving myself, for now anyway. I think now that I have done aerobics I should be able to have the licorice today.......

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Sue one other thing I just thought of was, look at your weight since starting the challenge. You have lost 1.2 kg's. The way I always look at it is what would your weight have been if you hadn't started the challenge. For me it always starts to creep up, so I know that if I have lost a kilo it is one less that I have to carry around.

Now I'm not quite sure about licorice for a recovery meal...;)

Kek said...

No licorice!!

Who needs licorice when you can have blueberry pancakes, coffee super-shakes and the like?