Sunday, July 01, 2007

Maybe I don't want it enough

Thanks guys for trying to give me a swift kick up the butt, but I am not one to respond well to criticism, if that's what it was. I know that you are all just trying to help me get to where I want to be. I am now thinking maybe I don't want it enough and this is why I haven't gotten there yet??? I do make allot of excuses, not only in relation to exercise but everything. I may have bitten off more than I can chew, still doing my dog grooming course, along with all of the things required for the international adoption, house renovations, working full time shifts, juggling Dazza so that we can have time together, exercising the dogs so that Molly doesn't turn back into Demolition Dog and breathing and eating.

I did go to the gym today, did mainly cardio on the treadie, found a interval program I like, got out my BFL book again, repaired the BFL book after niece borrowed it and returned it in not such good condition, it wasn't from over use let me tell you. So will have another look at it tonight, have just bathed the dogs and groomed Becky (cat dog), bathed Legend (actual cat) yesterday. I was wondering why my butt was sore today but it was from the up and down in the bath tub with Legend, and I put myself through 2 other dogs today, the gym and the lake with the dogs. I think I got my fair share of exercise today.

Anyways, another loaf of bread needs to be made so best be on my way............

1 comment:

Kek said...

Sue, you just hit the nail on the head... it's not that you don't want it, it's that you've taken on a LOT lately, and that's stressful. Believe me, I know a thing or two about that.

So, you don't take criticism well? Really? Well, did you dive head-first into a large pizza and a bag of licorice? Nope, you did EXACTLY the right thing: you went to the gym and you hauled out something inspirational and helpful in coming up with a plan of attack.

You don't have to do everything all at once. You don't have to perfect today, or tomorrow. You just have to start making some changes and working towards where you want to be. Hmm, that sounds familiar....