Sunday, June 24, 2007

Geez whats that about?

I have had real trouble sleeping over the last couple of nights, it seems that my old trouble of 'when Dazza's away' my brain will not sleep. He has made me promise tonight I will get some sleep. I can't help it. When he isn't in the house, I can only sleep for a max of 1 1/2 hours at a time. Its all his fault I tell you, not mine. I don't know how I'm ever going to fix this problem. I guess I have always felt insecure alone in the house at night, no matter where we have ever lived. Must sleep tonight, have early shifts this week so will definitely need sleep to get through the week.

I have also come to the decision to jump straight back into another challenge at the end of this one. I know I haven't lost allot of weight however my clothes do feel looser, don't know how but they do. Maybe they are just to old and they are falling apart, that could be the reason :(

I have also found others like me who are from Aus adopting for Thailand, oh I may not have told you that's where we (I) had decided to adopt from, our choices are in order: Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong and Korea. Our (my) choices were made up of 1)time frame to allocation 2)travel time 3)children's ages 4)special consideration for childless couples and finally 5)cost in other country.

Well, off to do more cleaning before trying to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: