Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tired girl today

I just don't understand why I am so fatigued? I really hardly do anything but boy, come the end of the day, I'm buggered. As per my food and exercise diary, food day was better than yesterday but not the best. Did exercise so will remain committed to the exercise plan, I have only 8 weeks left of the challenge and my plan is 6 weeks so surely I could stick to that????????

I have found it interesting that no one commented on my last blog but really not surprised as of course we all have our own opinions and no one likes to offend. Just remember I have contacts :-)

I have been put on a project at work for next week, playing with out accounts program, see if we can break it, so that will be a good break from the phones.

We have finally come to the conclusion that we will commence inter country adoption, expression of interest is in with out cheque for the education days so watch this space. It will end up being a long time before we receive allocation but at least we can get to the next stage of the 3 day ed classes. Boy might even have to start a new blog to trace our steps on that journey.

Well I'm done for tonight, read every ones blogs and am plum tuckered out. Nightie night and don't let the bed bugs bite.

5 comments:

Kek said...

Wow - good for you, Sue. Inter-country adoption is a HUGE commitment, but I'm sure you're up to it. Good luck with all that's involved.

As for your cousin, if you say she's a nice person, then I'm sure she is. I wouldn't dare think anything else....

Kristy said...

Sue that's a huge decision to make, but sounds so exciting. Good luck and look forward to hearing all the adoption.

I haven't heard much about the Fat Tony story, but it sounds so unfair that your cousin got jail time for something he did. I hope everything works out for her.

Kek said...

Did you figure out the YouTube thing? If not, give me a call tomorrow and I'll try to help you out.

Sue said...

Thanks Kerryn, have worked it out, its on my adoption link. Thanks again for the help.

Debstar said...

Good luck with the adoption Sue. Here's a tip, don't agree to adopt a teenager. lol

As for your cousin, I didn't follow the story at all so couldn't comment.