Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Things we did on the weekend

On the weekend we decided, well I decided that it would be a great idea to paint this kids bedroom suite from red to ................... I don't know but a neutral colour like cream, it turned out to be a bigger job than I first thought so this is as far as we have gotten.


We plan on painting them a cream colour so that they will make either a girl or a boy, although Dazza thinks I've already got my mind set on a girl. Like we can choose???? We can't.

Today I caught the bus and train to our head off in the city and once off the train saw the stairs at Flagstaff Station and thought, I can do that, 50 stairs later and I looked up again and saw another 50, well that wasn't going to happen but I plan on getting up both sets of stairs by Friday. I tried but failed to get a picture off the net of the stairs at Flagstaff so by Friday I will post a picture that I take of them.

1 comment:

Kek said...

Ah, you can do the stairs, Sue! I always walk up the escalators on principle - thank goodness for that odd Melbourne Loop escalator ettiquette that dictates "standers" must keep to the left to let the rest of us past!

Nice work on the furniture - ugh, I hate repainting stuff, I'd much rather start with a clean slate.