Thursday, June 14, 2007

My dogs are STARS :-)

Check out my puppies on the below web page, they are in May and June photo gallary, you find Becky & Chuck in May and Shelby & Molly in June.

http://www.dogmetro.com.au/home.htm

Had my first shake this morning, think it will take a bit of getting used to, not sure on the taste but that one down, many more to follow.

Today has been a better day for me, I am in the middle of cooking dinner, chicken breast in Nandos sauce with sweet potato and peas. Dazza will have chips with his chicken as per normal, how boring.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I might take a pass on that one until next week, or until I can come up with another excuse why not to embarrass myself with failure.

3 comments:

LizN said...

Here's a different take on the scales. They are what they are - another source of information by which to gauge our progress. Rather than embarrassing yourself by failure, you are empowering yourself with knowledge and whether you need to tweak anything or not.

Here's to your success.
Liz N

Sue said...

Thanks Liz, I did weigh in this morning and found that although I did gain from last week, it is only because of my 3 days of take away and also not eating until dinner time, I will learn from this and move on. Thanks again.

Kek said...

Molly loooks like she's just done something naughty.....