Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Beginning's of a bad day

Today I woke at about 2.30am and couldn't get back to sleep until about 4am, all I could think about was money and not having enough to do what I needed! Now I'm up and my mood hasn't changed I must say. I think my depression is slipping back in. I can't stay home from work due to finances but how will I make it through the day, being cheerful on the telephone and trying to make sales???? I would normally think, that's OK its only 1 day, I'll catch my targets another day but I felt like this on Monday to and didn't bother with sales. I came home early yesterday so no sales. I'm going to have to try and work some overtime to catch up financially but how can you when you don't want to be there or with people or talking to people. Shit what am I going to do?

I couldn't eat this morning, no appetite, will try again later.

No comments: