Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yeah for me......... we are in business

Today was very exciting for me. I finally got off my butt and registered a business name for my dog and cat grooming venture.

"POOCH & PUSS PLEASURE PALOUR"

I can't wait to get it off the ground. I have been madly buying equipment and some if it is large and costly so will have to buy on the way or make do with what I have for the mean time. Kerryn gave me some invaluable tips today, thanks Kerryn. Like insurance for any injury that I may cause to someone's animal. (Heaven forbid) but I hadn't actually thought about that. All I was thinking is I love animals and what a great job. So will have to do some more research to cover everything.

1 comment:

ms_attitude said...

LOL, that comment got me to thinking back to some League of Gentlemen segments (well, it was either league of gentlemen or really early little britain), with a vet...poor animals never got out alive...Yes, a particularly dark english comedy, but bloody funny (well, it appeals to my sick sense of humour anyhow).
How exciting for you though!