Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ykes this is the third day without exercise

Ok I have come to the realisation that I have become lazy! Friday I didn't 'find' the time to exercise because I have the Tupperware party pretty much straight after dinner, (however was good food wise at the party, *pat on my own back*). Then Saturday, seemed to fly by and then next thing you know we are on our way to the pizza place for Mumsy's birthday party, (tomato based pasta dish wih 2 bits of garlic bread and water only :-}) and now its the start of the day for Sunday and truely I just couldn't be stuffed!

I am trying to draw on the fact that mumsy told me she could see the difference, don't know if its because I prompted her, but she said she truely could see it from my hips and butt. I'll believe her.

Tried to cheat at Target yesterday as well and jumped on the scales in the scales department but they all gave a different reading so didn't know whether to be happy or sad, so have just moved on. haven't told Dazza about my relapse with the scales, he might ban me from shopping. *look of horror*

No comments: