Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gosh I'm tired

Boy I don't know whats happening, maybe it was the exercise coupled with the later shift yesterday but I am really tired this morning. I hope I can get myself out of this blaaaaaaaa mood. I weighed myself this morning and can see that the hard work is paying off and I'm excited to get to Friday, not only for the weekend but so that I can do my weigh in and see what I've lost.

I cancelled the car yesterday, Dazza's still telling me to go for it but I just can't see the sense in doing it yet.

I don't really have much to report today, I did get a gold star yesterday :-} but I haven't even prepared my food today so will have get a move on to do that. Maybe I feel a bit blaaaaaaa because I have cut my coffee intake as well, yesterday I only had 2 cups and that was first thing in the morning, then herbal tea for the rest of the day. By the time I got home last night after water aerobics, it took the last of my strength just to eat, so only had the rest of my water before bed. Wish I could get a good nights sleep though instead of waking every 2 hours :-{
Anyway, better get my butt into gear for another day.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Sue,

I've tagged you. Please check my blog.

Cheers Kristy

btw well done on the gold star. It feels good to get the star and know you have worked hard for it.

ms_attitude said...

Good girl on the gold star... I'm with you on the structure thing. During the week my eating is like clockwork, but on the weekends... shot to pieces!