Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm back

Well got to work this morning to only get a call to tell me that Dazza had hurt his shoulder/neck at work so have ended up back at home to look after him. Been to the doctors and some physio will be needed but should be OK. So lucky I brought all of my food back home and have been eating as if still at work.

I took the dogs for a walk this morning before work. We did a little walk, jog, walk thing to help get my heart up as it was only a 20 minute walk. Lucky I got it in this morning though as it is pouring down with rain now.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I've only ever been overseas once which was to Bali but wanted to come home early as my 2 niece's which we took with us fought from the moment they got on the plane.

2. I grew up in an alcoholic home

3. My brother is in goal and has been on and off for the past 30 years

4. My cousin is Renate Mokbel (Tony Mokbel's sister in-law, now in goal for 2 years for bailing Tony out before he took off!)

5. I used to go to school with Carl Williams (convicted drug boss and murder)

6. On the week before my engagement to Dazza, I picked up my 3 nephews from drug addict mother and we have never seen her again. Kids were 6mths, 2.5 years and 4 years old, they are now 17years (father of 2), 19 years and 22 years old.

7. Me and m mum are inseparable.

Boy its hard to get 7 people that haven't been tagged already. The people I have tagged, I hope do not mind?????/

Now the 7 people I tag are:
1. Kelly
2. Ali
3. Stacey
4. Catherine
5. Suzikatz
6. Amy
7. Carolyn

No comments: